A checklist of everything you need to do before your first session at Your Native Teacher to get you off to a good start!
1. Read over all of the guidelines and become familiar with the FAQs.
- Our guidelines serve as instructions on the most important topics. You must be familiar with them.
- You will find answers to a variety of inquiries on numerous topics in our FAQs.
2. Log in to Google Meet!
- In your browser, navigate to https://meet.google.com/.
- Google Meet can be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Log in with your Google credentials and stay logged in.
- Once you’ve logged in, you can start your lessons by entering your personal meeting link.